If you have been charged with: -
- Driving under the influence (alcohol or drugs)
- Driving on a suspended licence
- Careless or dangerous driving
or require a work licence we can represent you and will take care of every aspect of your matter from the moment you are charged.
Criminal charges can have a major impact on your life, and we will work hard for you to get the best possible outcome.
Drug charges can include possession, supply, cultivation, producing, tracking, importing or exporting illegal drugs.
The law in this area is complex and if you are found guilty there can be serious penalties which the court can impose.
If you suspect that you may be under investigation or if you have been charged with a drug offence it is important that you obtain competent legal advice as soon as possible.
Domestic and Family Violence
If you are experiencing or have been accused of domestic or family violence, at MobbsMarr Legal our team can assist in services including: -
- Making an application for a domestic violence order against someone;
- Opposing an application for a domestic violence order made against you;
- Consenting to an order being made without admission;
- Appealing or varying a domestic violence order made against you.
Our lawyers are experienced in providing advice, filing relevant material and attending court proceedings and hearings as necessary.