We are here to assist you through the legal process of changing the ownership of real estate.
Whether you are buying or selling through a real estate agent, gifting a property to a family member, transferring property after a family law separation or receiving a property through a will - our experienced team can guide you through the process.
We provide an efficient and professional service which includes: -
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and special conditions prior to signing
- Providing you with advice at each stage of the conveyancing process
- Liaising with your financier regarding deposit, loan and mortgage documents
- Preparation of settlement statements including adjustments for rates and taxes, stamp duty calculations and attendance at settlement.
We are an authorised user of the Property Exchange Australia nation-wide online conveyancing system PEXA and proudly offer this service to our clients. PEXA makes the settlement process efficient and cost effective for our clients.
If you would like to engage us, know more, or obtain a fixed fee quote for legal costs and standard outlays please call or send an enquiry to our conveyancing team.
Our team at MobbsMarr Legal can assist and provide practical advice in a timely manner in relation to all aspects of commercial property, including commercial, industrial, retail shop and non-residential property transactions.
We offer full-service property legal advisory with extensive experience in our property law division. Our experience and services include:
- Advising on purchasing entities and structuring
- Drafting and negotiating heads of agreement and contracts
- Legal property due diligence
- Drafting, negotiating, and advising on office leases, industrial leases, commercial leases, retail shop leases and farming leases and associated variations, assignments and surrenders
- Mortgage and securities advice, Personal Property Securities Register and guarantees and indemnities
Our team provides tailored advice to your individual circumstances and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure a successful outcome.
With our team’s roots stemming from regional and rural Queensland, our agri-business and property lawyers understand the issues and complexities associated with buying and selling rural property.
Our team understands the importance of a thorough due diligence process ensuring that a purchaser is fully informed with respect to the property they are acquiring and any limitations to that property.
We can assist with: -
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold land
- Sale and purchase of water allocations and water licenses
- Sale and purchase of crop, cattle, livestock and plant and equipment
- Drafting and negotiating farming leases and adjistment agreements
- Advising and negotiating on conduct and compensation agreements
- Advice on transfer (stamp) duty implications, concessions, and exemptions
Our rural property law team pride themselves on working closely with your accounting and financial advisors to ensure your short, medium, and long terms goals are considered.